- Apple - 1, Medium, Cubed
- Banana's - 2, Sliced
- Grapes - 1/2 Cup, Seedless
- Orange - 1 Cup, Segments
- Kiwi - 1/2 Cup, Cubed
- Papaya - 1/2 Cup, Cubed
- Pear - 1/2 Cup, Cubed
- Plum - 1/2 Cup, Cubed
- Chaat Masala - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Place all the cut fruits in a bowl. Add black pepper powder, Sugar and chaat masala and toss them well.
- Wrap cling film over the fruit bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Serve the chilled fruits in serving bowls.
- You can add a tbsp of honey or date syrup of jaggery syrup for added sweetness.
- A few fresh mint leaves can also be added.
- Any fruit of your choice can be used.
Farah's Cooking Diary